Wow 2011 has already brought me some good karma these first few weeks as you lovelies in the blogging world have awarded my little desi blog for the "Stylish blogger award". A huge thank you to Carissa from The Fabulous Design File and Barbara from Hodge Podge who have given me a major ego boost. This stylish blogger bug is going around and I like it!
1. I don't like holes in my socks or anyone else's for that matter. Drives me bonkers.
2. Like many, I can't help but decorate in my head when I go over to someone's house. You could be talking to me but secretly I'm figuring out a more efficient furniture placement or wall colour for your space.
3. I love gold jewellery. I can never get enough. Currently I'm loving this and this.
4. I love the colour grey for walls. I could paint the whole house grey (I know hubby, we practically did) and be totally fine with it. BM Metropolis, Stonington Grey, Classic Grey and Snowball currently co-exist at my place.
5. I think I'm addicted to paisleys. I'm like a dear in headlights when I see some good looking paisley (same thing happens when I see sequins). Ironically, I have yet to own any paisley home decor related item for my home yet. This may be my first purchase.
6. For some strange reason, I bust out the waterworks when I watch the Biggest loser (and trust me I don't usually cry at these things) and if I catch TLC's The Baby Story - I'm done.
7. It has been way too long (6 years) since I have visited India and I'm itching to go back, although I would have to come back with a crate full of home decor goodies and about 3 suitcases of Indian sarees. Trays, temple bells and sarees, what more could a girl ask for?